Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

North Alabama BBQ Stores

Options
BADaQ
BADaQ Posts: 159
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
DO we have any specialty BBQ stores in North Bama?

Comments

• triehle98
    Options
    Good luck , I have been looking for a while now. what are you looking for allen? allsports in decatur has dizzypig seasoning , and there is a place called the grill room ( i think that is the name of it ) in florence very close to the football field for UNA.RollingEgg has a better list than i do for local supplies. Let me know what if find any good ones
  • BADaQ
    BADaQ Posts: 159
    Options
    Thanks I know of werners in Cullman,they have dizzy pig. the little meat market here in Arab has a lot of great stuff also,even pickled quail eggs!!!! I was hopeing to see a specialty shop somewhere though. Albertville has a BBQ supply store. Not sure if its still open though. I will be checking on that
  • Roll Tide
    Options
    Allen,
    There is a bbq supply shop in scottsboro claaed the bbq shop. They are a regional distributor for a pellet smoker and carry several rubs, sauces, therms, etc... Its not a huge shop, but they do carry more bbq items than anywhere else i've found in north AL. Hope this helps, let me know if you find or hear of anything else. Here is a link to their website, it doesn't have all the sauces, rubs, etc.. they have mostly an ad for their grills, but it does have contact info and stuff..

http://www.b-b-qshop.com/
  • Snuffy
    Snuffy Posts: 26
    Options
    The Grillin Room across the street from Brawley stadum in Florence. Pretty neat place but its small. While your in Florence check out Ingrams thats where I bought my egg they have rubs and sauces also.