Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

week three

Options
fishlessman
fishlessman Posts: 32,754
edited November -1 in Weight Loss Forum
seem to be averaging 2 pounds a week, 194 this week
fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it

Comments

• crghc98
    crghc98 Posts: 1,006
    Options
    struggling here and heading on vacation for 4 nights in Aruba with no kids....have dinner reservations for all 4 nights....hoping to eat light during the day and work out at the hotel gym.
  • Misippi Egger
    Options
    241.6 yesterday - down 5 lbs for the week.

Getting sick of eating only veggies and fruit. If my Eggs had feet, they would have walked out already in a "no meat" protest! :woohoo: :woohoo:
  • Hungry Celeste
    Options
    What, no grilled fruit? Don't let your eggs get lonely...try grilled pineapple rings, or bake peeled apples, wrapped in foil & seasoned with a little cinnamon & a tiny sprinkle of brown sugar. Big hunks of mango are tasty when grilled & sprinkled with powdered chile & lime. I also like egg-roasted cauliflower: break it into florets and toss with a spritz of olive oil & lots of minced garlic. Spread it in a baking pan & roast until caramelized & tender (you can cover it in the beginning to speed cooking time if you'd like). Or when the sugar cravings strike, fend them off with an egg-roasted sweet potato.
  • Misippi Egger
    Options
    Thanks, Celeste.

Those are good suggestions, some I've done and some I will definitely do.
    I guess I was really lamenting over the no egged meat issue ! ;)

But this morning I weighed and had dropped another 4 pounds ! :woohoo:

Today, though, I "have' to cheat a little for I'm doing a practice run on cooking competition spare ribs. I've got my first comp in a month and really need to work on perfecting a couple of cooks. My butts are "to die for" - Boston butts, that is :ohmy: Chicken and spares need fine tuning. So I will do a couple of sample bites, but will really try not to eat too much as I don't want to screw up the weigh loss.