Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Two years away from the forum

Options
BabyBoomBBQ
BabyBoomBBQ Posts: 703
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I can't help but notice how many more posts and members
have joined in two years! It's great to see so many new BGE fans! Now that the issues I was dealing with the last two years are over (snif), I hope to participate as often as I once did on the forum.

Happy Egging all! :-)

Comments

• Little Chef
    Little Chef Posts: 4,725
    Options
    BabyBoom....Welcome Back!!! Not the same as it used to be, though I acknowledge I am a new member of about 18 months ago. It's got pretty crowded, and newbs don't seem to look for answers before posting a new thread. It's all good though, as long as folks are learning the whole Egg thing! Hope all is well..don't know what you have been going through, but I can say, WELCOME BACK! :)
  • BabyBoomBBQ
    Options
    Thank you very much! :-)
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Welcome back!! Lot's of new memebers this year. That's a good thing!! :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Village Idiot
    Options
    Two years ago, I couldn't even spell Big Grnen Egg. Still can't, but I've got two of them. :laugh:

Welcome back, and charge up the batteries in your camera.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• Richard Fl
    Richard Fl Posts: 8,297
    Options
    Welcome back to the "CULT" Looking around here is your last posted recipe. Keep them coming.

Sauce, Seafood, Black Peppercorn, Tuna , Voo Doo Tuna, Z'tejas Grill, BabyBoomBBQ

INGREDIENTS:
    4-5 Tbs Onion, Chopped Fine
    4-5 Tbs Black Pepper, Fresh Ground, Restaurant Grind
    1/4 Cup White Wine
    1 Lb. Butter, At Room Temperature
    1/4 Cup Cilantro, Fresh Chopped
    1/4 Cup Basil, Fresh, Chopped
    6-8 Cloves Garlic, Minced Fine

Preparation
    1 Reduce over low heat the first 3 items until the wine is gone. Cool and add remaining ingredients. Blacken tuna to rare and serve with sauce

Recipe Type
    Sauce

Recipe Source
    Author: Ztejas Grill, Las Vegas

Source: BGE Forum, BabyBoomBBQ, 2007/04/16
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    Welcome back :) all things pass and hope you are in a better place :)
  • 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Options
    Welcome back, Last week was my one year anniversary. :cheer: I have learned a lot in one year and I have a lot to learn. In a year's time I own two large eggs :cheer: and there is just the two of us. :lol: Cindy and I have been to two fests one in Indianapolis and Eggtoberfest both 2009. I only hope there are more fests in my future. I'm looking forward to seeing some of your posts. ;) Tim
  • Bacchus
    Bacchus Posts: 6,019
    Options
  • Little Steven
    Options
    Good to have you back!

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Smokin' not stirred
    Options
    Hey LC, don't lump us all into the sam category. ;) By the way does anyone know how to cook ribs? :P J.