Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT USA - CANADA WHO YOU GOT??!!!

Options
mad max beyond eggdome
mad max beyond eggdome Posts: 8,134
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
game starts in 20 minutes. ...the cannukians and their pretty little leader cindy crosby are the heavy favorites. ...but we down here south of the border have to be rooting for team USA tonight!!!!... ..

and my favorite russkies beat the czechs today.. .anyone see that hit that OV laid on jagr at center ice?? youza!!!!. ..

SO GO TEAM USA!!!!!

oh, and don't forget. ..even HITLER hates cindy crosby:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9y7I0RY8CHE

Comments

• Little Steven
    Options
    Wicked hit! Can't believe he had his head down :ohmy: I'm scared sh!tle$$

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Jeffersonian
    Options
    And it's not like Jagr's a tender apple blossom hisself...he's a big, tough, experienced dude. Ovechkin's just incredible.

I'm pulling for Team America, but I think you's guys are going to wind up with your sticks in the air at the end of this one.
  • mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    here are the quotes from OV and jagr. ..pretty good...particulary jagr, wishing he had a concussion so he wouldn't remember. .. he knew it cost them the game. . .and yes, he's a big guy, and OV still crushed him. ...did you see the hit he put on charra the other night?? took the biggest player in all of hockey right off his skates.. ..he is a beast!!!

"This is the Olympics and he'll get better for the next game," Ovechkin said through an interpreter. "I was not the only one going for it. Every one of our players fought very strongly today to win."

The crunching hit came just before Semin found Malkin in the right circle for a goal that made it 3-1 at 1:49 of the third period.

"I made one turnover there and it cost us the game. I feel horrible," Jagr said. "I didn't see if it was an elbow or not. It doesn't really matter. It wasn't called. They got the puck, they scored. That heals, but the mistake doesn't heal. "I wish I had a concussion and just forget what happened, but I remember it."
  • Little Steven
    Options
    Brad,

Don't know but it will be a Canuck style game for sure! You guys are getting pretty good! Bring on the Ruskies to either one of us. The Toothless Wonder will be going down!

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    LOL. ..who on the sissy cannukian squad (other than pronger, HE IS a beast!!!) is gonna take on OV?? cindy will be running and hiding for 60 minutes!!! . . .LOL ...
  • maXim
    maXim Posts: 468
    Options
    Either way I think its gonna be a great game!

Good Luck to both team, and put on a good show!
  • mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    here we go buddy.. ..you should be scared....they have the pressure of an entire country on their shoulders!!! ...USA can play loose as the underdogs....should be a good one!! . .and miller has been really good in goal so far. .. .marty has been too. ...could come down to that...who will be the 10 bell goalie????
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    The last time I watched hockey was in 1980. "Do you believe in miracles?" Maybe I should watch this one? :)

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    even for the casual fan, this a fabulous tournament...and today is "super sunday". .. you already missed a great game game between russia and czech republic.....now its USA-canada. ...and later on its sweden/finland, sure to be another terrific game. . ...its a hockey fan's dream day!!!!!
  • Carolina Q
    Options
    A casual fan, huh? I guess once every 30 years qualifies as casual. LOL

Where IS it? All I see is the super combined?!!

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    Damn 2-1 already USA USA USA :woohoo: :woohoo:
  • Carolina Q
    Options
    Thanks, Max. You can rest easy. The last time I watched, we won. :lol:

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Robins
    Robins Posts: 131
    Options
    Pronger is a waste of space!!!!
  • Robins
    Options
    Rafalski has had a great tourny!
  • mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    langenbruner made a great screen on marty for that second goal by rafalski!!!. .. marty never saw the puck. .. that end zone camera view was fantastic!!!
  • Robins
    Options
    Marty needs to stay in the net. Whats with swinging for the fence????
  • iBeeSmok'n
    Options
    I won't leave you standing alone here Little Steven.
    Looks like a 2-2 game and 2 periods to go.

GO CANADA GO. :laugh: :lol:
  • mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    the cannukians are starting to grip their sticks a little tighter???? 12 minutes to go!!!!!!
  • Jeffersonian
    Options
    Hey, the Blues will take him back anytime y'all are tired of him.