Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Addictive BGE Personalities????

Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 8,233
edited 8:09PM in EggHead Forum
Mine are ribs. What is yours??? Made a batch of admiral tso beef and st louis ribs.

The beef.

The pork.

• loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673

Your wibbies are mouth watering good! :woohoo:

Mind sharing what you did on the admiral tso beef ribs?
  • Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 8,233
    Rubbed them with Kona Koffee rub and montreal seasoning. placed indirect bone side down, 225F for 3 hours then spritzed with 1/3 each apple cider vinegar, apple juice and chardonney wine. Turned every 20-30 minutes and the last hour basted with a mixture of admiral tso sauce and apple cider. 5 hours they were, done.
  • grillin002-2.jpg
    It's hard to say?
    Ribs probly win here as well, Like your sign
  • EggsakleyEggsakley Posts: 1,017
    Ribs, brisket and pastrami.
  • BashBash Posts: 1,011
    Before the egg, chicken was barely tolerable. After the egg, I like them many ways. Spatchcock, breasts, wings, legs, stir fry. Very tasty, cheap, easy, and delicious.

Love the ribs and butt too, but I try to limit those to when we have company. Nothing quite like a wibbie, but I'm glad the egg makes everything else taste so good.
  • Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    Richard, I thought you'd say "loney"! :woohoo:
  • My wife is addicted to lemon pepper chicken wings.