Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Love Thy Neighbor ...

Options
Smokey
Smokey Posts: 2,468
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Been out enjoying the great weather (very nice here in Atlanta). Returned home to receive a gift from a neighbor, a jar of "Bone Suckin’ Sauce". It is a sweet/hot basting sauce (not quite as good of a wing sauce as the Anchor Bar sauce BBQFan1 had at E2K), but a well appreciated gift for smoking a roast for him a few weeks ago. I guess it helps to be a good neighbor. Check out the web site if interested.
[ul][li]Bone Suckin' Sause[/ul]

Comments

• King-O-Coals
    King-O-Coals Posts: 510
    Options
    Smokey, I don't know if you caught the comments a while back regarding Bone-Sucking-Sauce,,,, but we (my gang) are addicts to the stuff. I got Guru to bring me a case last time he visited.. I'm not a sauce guy,,, but I love that stuff...

• Smokey
    Smokey Posts: 2,468
    Options
    King-O-Coals,[p]Good to hear! I haven't had much of a chance to use it yet, but if you have a few good ideas, let me know![p]Smokey
  • King-O-Coals
    King-O-Coals Posts: 510
    Options
    Smokey, as I said,, I ain't no real fan of sauces for Q,, but this stuff really kickes "butts", and tickles "ribs". You can take,, hum, let's see,,,, let's say a slab of NB's Ginger/Mahogeny ribs and dip them one at a time in a small steep bowl of BSS,, and your lips will run out like a duck hunting junebugs, just to beat your teeth to them. Wipe a little on a chunk of pulled-pork and lay it on your head,, and your tongue will slap your brains out trying to get to it.. I plan on having some out for the golf day breakfast next weekend. We're having fresh brewed coffee, homemade southern-style cat-head biscuits and pulled pork. I'm heating the pork and biscuits on the Egg. We need something to absorb the vast quantities of beverages, which will began being consumed around 0900 hrs. This is a firefighters tourney after all. My team is favored as the first or second place (to last)slot.. But it's always a blast playing golf on the shore of the Gulf of Mexico with a bunch of beer guzzling firefighters and their close friends. I think I read that ST may be coming. I'm accepting donations for bail money if anyone can spare a dime..