Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Egg Hits Toronto, Canada Newspaper

EarlEarl Posts: 468
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
The BGE gets a little review north of the border.[p]Cheers
Earl

[ul][li]The Toronto Star[/ul]
·

Comments

• WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    Earl,
    Well Hi de ho stranger...we missed ya at the fest...hope all is well..[p]Wess

·
  • GrillMeisterGrillMeister Posts: 1,611
    Earl,[p]Great article! I bet it'll stir up some interest in the Great White North eh![p]Cheers,[p]Ed

·
  • Okay, I like my egg and all but I have a couple of problems with that article.[p]1st is the quote about it being better than sex. It's a good cooker but lets not get carried away here. The second has to do with dumping a cup of whiskey into a bucket for wood chips. Why on earth would anyone waste whickey like that?[p]Just my thoughts
    Matt.[p]

·
  • South O, I agree totally. Sex just gets better and better. In fact my wife and I like it better now that we do it twice! Thats right, TWO TIMES.....cause the first time it's kinda too hot in the summer to really enjoy it. But that second time over in the winter..now thats some good sex!![p]hehehe[p]Hugh Jass
    ·
  • South O,[p]Did anyone read the 'recipe' for pulled pork?
    Roast 4-5 hrs on a Webber!

·
  • nikkignikkig Posts: 514
    Tony,
    I saw that too. I think I will stick to our version of pulled pork. I bet that thing is so tough after you pull it, you can use the strands for shoe strings.[p]~nikki

·
  • BBQfan1BBQfan1 Posts: 562
    Earl,
    If you get your magnifying glasses out, you can see in that picture that the Grill Guys have excellent taste in rubs!
    Qfan

·
  • EarlEarl Posts: 468
    BBQfan1,[p] The picture in the paper is larger but still kind of hard to read, but it might get people asking about what kind of spices they use & your phone will ring even more.[p]Cheers
    Earl

·
  • PujPuj Posts: 615
    Earl,[p]Nice little article. Say hi to Sue, and to John and Brian when you get the chance. I see Brian has a little "Dizzy" action going on in the picture.[p]See you in Eggtober![p]Puj
    ·
  • PujPuj Posts: 615
    Earl and Barb,[p].... I meant "say hi to Barb." I was looking at a "Sue" on the TV when I was typing last night.[p]Sorry Barb.[p]Puj
    ·
  • EarlEarl Posts: 468
    Puj,[p] Heck, i was going to ask who Sue was & if you had her #. LOL[p]Earl
    ·