Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you all got to celebrate those tasty food holidays last week, we sure enjoyed them! We are even more excited about the beginning of fall, for so many reasons, but mainly for experiencing the cool, crisp air while being outside cooking up the best recipes the season has to offer. We especially love these Beer Pork Tenderloin and Ground Beef Acorn Squash recipes! Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

LBGE, Jenn Air Gasser, Weber - What to do?

3Pedals6Speeds3Pedals6Speeds Posts: 439
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Okay, before I had my Lg BGE, like many of us, I went through a series of meat grillin' units. Had the water smoker, gasser and Weber. The Lg BGE has made them all largely obsolete, but I do on occasion seem to need to run a couple different temps, and I'm not ready yet to buy another Egg (kinda want a small eventually). Which should I keep?

I'm actually thinking of putting a table/outdoor kitchen together this summer, and sure don't have room for all three in the new setup. Long range plan is to sneak a small into the mix.

Comments