Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Last Call for FREE Alcohol Starter Kits

Options
WileECoyote
WileECoyote Posts: 516
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
If you haven't already seen the original thread then you can check it out here.

The short version is that I assembled a bunch of alcohol starter kits which consist of a 60 ml syringe and a size 3 rubber stopper. These allow you to light the egg as described in the above post. I am giving these kits away to forum members and mailing them out at my own expense. Just a small thank you for all that you have done (and continue to do) to make this forum an excellent resource for everything egg.

There are only a dozen or so kits left so if you missed the original post but you want in then just send me an email via the forum with your mailing address. I plan to ship early next week so everyone should have the goodies by 2/19.

UPDATE ON 2/12: ALL OF THE KITS ARE TAKEN. I WILL BE SHIPPING SOON. PLEASE DO NOT SEND FURTHER ORDERS.

I am not pushing this but I don't want any veteran forum members to miss out. The threads get buried fast so I am posting one final reminder.

Comments