Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It feels as though we’ve waited forever for college football to start, and finally the wait is over! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are sure to become fan favorites. As an added bonus, the day before Labor Day is National Bacon Day and we don’t know about you, but we like putting bacon on anything and everything, so we’ll definitely be celebrating that. It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Last Call for FREE Alcohol Starter Kits

WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 516
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
If you haven't already seen the original thread then you can check it out here.

The short version is that I assembled a bunch of alcohol starter kits which consist of a 60 ml syringe and a size 3 rubber stopper. These allow you to light the egg as described in the above post. I am giving these kits away to forum members and mailing them out at my own expense. Just a small thank you for all that you have done (and continue to do) to make this forum an excellent resource for everything egg.

There are only a dozen or so kits left so if you missed the original post but you want in then just send me an email via the forum with your mailing address. I plan to ship early next week so everyone should have the goodies by 2/19.

UPDATE ON 2/12: ALL OF THE KITS ARE TAKEN. I WILL BE SHIPPING SOON. PLEASE DO NOT SEND FURTHER ORDERS.

I am not pushing this but I don't want any veteran forum members to miss out. The threads get buried fast so I am posting one final reminder.

Comments