Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Hop on down to your nearest EGG dealer this week to pick up some Easter EGGcessories! Here are a few that may be useful for Easter, the V-rack, electric charcoal lighter and flexible skewers! Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Good Eats and Better help!

Lanier JimLanier Jim Posts: 503
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
It's been a few days but Super Bowl dinner was great...and I got some great help - Rosey "Da Bassett Hound". BTW - it's been terrible around here with the wife being from Louisiana...and I had the Colts! She's been celebrating like it's the Saints first Super Bowl win! :) Good eats - boston butt went for 8 hours - did some Cajun Corn as the wife calls it and just had a ton of BBQ with the House Famous Roasted Red Jalapeno Sauce. Beautiful day here Sunday and I pitty you guys in the cold stuff.

Rosey monitored the Egg temp
z1.jpg

Until she got bored about 30 minutes later :laugh:
z2.jpg

About 6 hours later - I had to cut off a chunk for Rosey and I to "taste test" out on the deck.
z4.jpg

After the chunk I stole had barked back up enough for nobody to notice - the butts were pulled and the corn went on.
z5.jpg
z6.jpg

Hope you enjoy - I know Rosey, me, and the family sure enjoyed it.

LJ

Comments