Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

about last weekend

Options
mr toad
mr toad Posts: 780
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
sorry for the late post but my computer has been at the hospital for over two weeks - but - alyce and i had a most wonderful time with you guys last weekend - many thanks to dave and james - good to see cat, spin, timm and others from the octoberfests and especially good to meet so many new folks - great food - even nature boy's garden hose had a good taste -
See no Evil - Hear no Evil - Speak no Evil
                    Smoke no Evil

BGE - Mini, Small, Medium, Large

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Mr. Toad,
    Kind of wondering where you were. Is your stuffed pork roast on the site? My side-kick, ****, wants to try it and he's not on line the old coot is afraid of 'puters. Good thing he's not afraid of his Egg
    Thank you for a taste delight you fixed.[p]Carey

• Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    Options
    Mr. Toad,[p]I wish they had asked me who should get what award for what at Eggfest. I didn't know they were even going to announce any awards other than "who came the farthest" (which went to banana Bambi). If I had my way, you would have gotten the "Came the furthest with the most complex setup required" award. At Eggtoberfest it would have been Spin for the pizza equiptment and prep needed. YB or Earl would have been a #2. Nature Boy would have gotten "Most advanced Cook" for doing so much of everything so well - even that hose. hehehehe[p]And is that recipe on the forum yet? Thanks for explaining how to make the hole - my wife has it on may "short list of things to try".[p]Always good to see you both - and thanks for dragging The Col. along!![p]Tim