Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thanks to all on Forum!!! You Guys really make grilling fun!

Options
Chris
Chris Posts: 148
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just a brief message to thank all of you on the Forum for taking the time to answer questions and give helpful insight!!! You make egging an awesome experience and have helped a novice deliver delightful dishes to my family and friends!!!! THANKS AGAIN!!!

Comments

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,897
    Options
    Chris, the cool thing is you yourself will soon be jumping in to help the "then" newbies on this and that about egging. Talk about a forum that regenerates itself...this is it and that is what makes it so GREAT![p]BTW many "old timers" still monitor this board though seldom post - OTOH guys with a wealth of knowledge such as C~W pop back in here at random. My advice is - read, learn, eggsperiment, share and like the car salesmen say..."be a be-back, ya hear?"

Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Tanya
    Tanya Posts: 87
    Options
    Chris, Ditto on that! I haven't been back on since Saturday but would like to say a big Thanks! to all who responded to my cry for help on King Crab Legs. Cooked for our daughter home from school and they turned out perfect. We had 2 inch filets seared and while they dwelled, when the heat got down a little I put the legs on and smoked with some alder wood chips maybe 10 minutes. They were awesome! I slit the legs with kitchen shears, then drizzled with olive oil and Ragin River Dizzy Pig Rub. Didn't see the post about injecting til after the fact but will try that next. Anyway, for one who doesn't know beans about grilling, don't know what I do without this forum. Everyone is great! I love my EGG and all of your wonderful group!!! :) P.S. I'm ready to go to an Eggfest. Pictures were great. Looks like a lot of fun!