Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

JPSIII, here's your table photo

Options
The Naked Whiz
The Naked Whiz Posts: 7,777
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
anewJPSIIItable.jpg
<p />I grabbed it and posted it on my website. Here it is. Outstanding!
The Naked Whiz

Comments

• JPSIII
    JPSIII Posts: 6
    Options
    The Naked Whiz,[p]All I need is some hooks for my utensils and a bigger patio... Thanks for posting it.
  • Smokey
    Smokey Posts: 2,468
    Options
    JPSIII,[p]That's a great looking table, but what's the thing on the right side (looks to be covered with a green cover or tarp)?[p]Smokey
  • JPSIII
    Options
    Smokey,
    Just nevermind about whats over there hiding under the tarp of shame... It's on its way out to the curb - and on to grill heaven - sniff sniff... The weber served us well though.

• BucsFanJim
    BucsFanJim Posts: 161
    Options
    green_egg_5.jpg
    <p />JPSIII,
    See the look on this one? As if it knows what the special little pad is for. The last duty that Weber saw was as a leaning post for the shovel.[p]

• JPSIII
    Options
    BucsFanJim,
    Now thats cruel. Forcing it to watch...

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,897
    Options
    JPSIII,
    cruel? well I know people who gutted their expensive gas grills and use them as storage for the eggcessories! Heck my $500+ Ducanne became a mouse condo and it still sits out of sight - maybe this spring it will go on the sale block or simply to the curb to let some scavenger think he hit the jackpot!

Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.