Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The heck with OT - I got the COLTS!

Options
Lanier Jim
Lanier Jim Posts: 505
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Colts by 10 - you heard it here first and The Who (not the Who Dat) will rock the house at halftime!

Should be a great game - Peyton is going home and don't you know that Archie Manning is torn...wants his son to win but is loved and loves the "Who Dat" Saints Nation!

LJ

Comments

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    My pool numbers are 6 and 6. :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Why the long face Peyton?

My son and I were waiting for his interception. Couldn't have come at a better time!

He's always good for a few, what took you so long?
    Looks like the saints covered the spread
    hahahaha

almost makes up for the Pats loss to the giants
  • Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    Options
    100K on dem Saints,I'll give ya 3.I did not see this post earlier!I SWEAR! :laugh:
  • Lanier Jim
    Options
    Yeah - change my mind right after it ended! :laugh:

LJ
  • Little Chef
    Little Chef Posts: 4,725
    Options
    :laugh: :silly: And I thought it was just me! :laugh: I wasn't rooting for any team to win... I was just rooting for Peyton to lose! :blink: Sweet justice! :evil: As Bubba Tim would say, 'karma is karma'.
  • Car Wash Mike
    Options
    What a minority. :)

Mike
  • peyton has been anointed the second coming. for what reason, i do not know. yeah he's a great QB. just not when it matters.

QBs do not win football games by themselves. it takes a team. the patriots have manhandled PM and the colts consistently for years. past decade, the pats seem to go to the superbowl every other year, and won 3 out of 4. yet it's frigging peyton, peyton peyton (to he tune of "marcia, marcia, marcia..")

last night they were talking about payton like he was jesus, and the guy has only one ring. let's wait for the trophy ceremony to see who really won

there is NO ONE in NE surprised by his intercepted pass. that kind of interception is a virtual certainty with him. we were actually expecting 3 or more turnovers.

this sounds much harsher than it should. i don't hate the guy. he's a great QB. but he needs a little less time in front of the camera selling doublestuff oreos, and a little more time with the playbook.

just happy to see the experts be proven wrong again.