Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

WHO DAT?GAME OVER!!

HossHoss Posts: 14,587
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
NUFF SAID!
·

Comments

• Loving it
    ·
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,272
    So did I win anything? I could not watch it here. My #'s were 6 and 6. Thanks Hoss. Yes, I know, I will get cable. :)
    ·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    MEE TOOO!
    ·
  • TNmikeTNmike Posts: 643
    Not over yet but your #'s don't look good. :( Mike
    ·
  • Carolina QCarolina Q Posts: 7,674
    NOW it's over. Good job, Saints. The Ain'ts no more!
    Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

"Avoid at all costs that vile spew you see rotting in oil in screwtop jars. Too lazy to peel fresh? You don't deserve to eat garlic." Bourdain
    ·
  • AngelaAngela Posts: 461
    I'm so happy I don't know what to say.

:woohoo:
    ·
  • WhoDAT.jpg
    ·
  • Saints11800x600.jpg

Saints13800x600.jpg
    ·
  • Yeah...Go Saints....Go Saints! Uhhhhhh - wife is watching me type this...part of our bet. The other part was us going to visit the mother in law. Hold me Hoss - hold me. I don't know if I can take that...

LJ
    ·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil: You deserve it!! :woohoo:
    ·
  • By the time you finish your meal at Mike Anderson's you'll have all but forgotten your loss. Get down to Red Stick and have fun with the inlaws.
    ·
  • Hope you enjoy the visit. :evil: :evil: :woohoo:
    ·
  • You got it Hoss. Now maybe some people will respect the Saints a little more. Payton Manning played a good game but Drew Breese set a new NFL Super Bowl record in completed passes. Now people like Joe Buck can just stay on the porch. Manning and the Colts just didn't have what it took to master the Saints. I love it when David slays Goliath. WHO DAT!!! :woohoo:
    ·
  • I thought he tied Eddie, but he was remarkable. Mike
    ·