Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New Personna for Sydney

Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hey Y'all[p]ok, first of all, i lovvved Eggfest... it was great, and i will be coming next year, or my dad wont... all right, so as everyone knows, at Eggfest Charbuddy changed his name to Mr Earl (why), also while at Eggfest, Woodoggie and i were talking bout how i have to get a new name... Eggsisstant, come on my dad made it up... he was coming up with things like yo mama and many other things that i now cant remember... i liked them all but they didnt fell right... so anyway after eggfest and the after eggfest bbq in the hotel parking lot (way fun also), mad max and i were going home... when suddenly i heard this voice.. it was talking to me and coming up with names.. of never mind it was just dad... but i got this inspiration... Spawn of Mad Max... i told dad and he loved it... so Spawn was born.[p]Spawn of Mad Max[p]p.s. dad is loving the fact that this is my first major post.

Comments