Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Fun at the Eggfest

Options
GrillMeister
GrillMeister Posts: 1,608
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Stump.jpg
<p />A great shot of the Stumpbaby wearing some newfangled sunscreen protection.

Cheers,

GrillMeister
Austin, Texas

Comments

• StumpBaby
    StumpBaby Posts: 320
    Options
    GrillMeister,[p]I always thought...Stump...why don't you have what they call Papparazi..little did I know..all it took was a tiny little undergarmet strategically placed on by bad sweaty forehead..and folks was just running up..snappin pictures and what not like you read about....15 minutes of fame...15 full minutes...but now look at me..more'n 24 hours later...virtually unknown again..even in my own home..least of all after the Mrs. Stump saw that picture..that's exactly what she said..I just don't know you anymore...[p]Ahhh..the life of a Stump..[p]StumpBaby
  • GrillMeister
    GrillMeister Posts: 1,608
    Options
    Stump2.jpg
    <p />Ahh, the life of a Stump. Famous forever now. It's amazing how you brought your portable swimmin hole wit ya to allow all those overheated eggers to cool off.[p]Seriously, it was great meeting you and having lots of laughs. You had me stumped finding out you're a guy who drives a Honda Element from New Hampshire. Heee[p]I've got loads of pics to upload later today.[p]Cheers,[p]Ed[p]

Cheers,

GrillMeister
    Austin, Texas
  • WooDoggies
    WooDoggies Posts: 2,390
    Options
    GrillMeister,[p]Scarey!.... and strangely poignant.[p]