Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Weather related posts

Options
uglydog
uglydog Posts: 256
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Is there a correlation between the weather (read snow) patterns on the East coast and the amount of forum activity?

Uglydog

Comments

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    I'm sure!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Options
    I haven't said much weather related since this morning..and that was requested...but if the same weather event was happening in another part of the country where fellow family eggers lived..I would certainly be concerned and feel it appropriate to post asking about their well being...personally been a little to busy today to post much else...If I misunderstood your intent..as in possibly lack of posts...then I humbly apologize for the misunderstanding....this kinda weather wears on ones nerves...and muscles..
  • Mike in Abita
    Options
    I certainly hope so. When mother nature throws a big storm like this it's good to hear from the people affected. It lets me know my friends are safe.
  • WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Options
    Care to elude?
  • Fidel
    Fidel Posts: 10,172
    Options
    Looks to me like he already did.
  • Frank from Houma
    Options
    I would think there would be an increase in a few activities during weather that locks you down.

A few would be:

Posting
    Popcorn popping
    Movie Watching
    Making Babies

B):)