Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Post #12,000

Options
Car Wash Mike
Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
edited November -1 in Off Topic
I have met the most incredible community in the world. I love all of you and at times been in conflict.
I have learned, and hope I taught and helped. I am going to mention a few names and that scares me, because I know I will leave someone out.
AZRP and Lawn Ranger are 2 of the best friends I have ever had in my life. I do love you guys like brothers.
Max and Nature Boy helped me out when I was an infant. Woodoggies never saw a egger he didn't like to hug. Hatch is great. He is so bad in a good way. To the new ones. Pat, Steven, Poot, Sparky, Gene, Ron, Fidel (we should have met years ago), WessB, Kim, Todd, LC, Bubba Tim, Anna, Julie, Pete. I don't have the words.
Snoop and Brian, you gave me courage to challenge myself when I had no fight.
BBQ Beth is no longer around. She was the only egger that listened to my show when I cooked and won a huge contest on a radio show. Thanks Beth.
I met, fell in love with my soulmate. Due to health reasons I will never see her again.
The Filly, aren't you glad I talked you into IEC. Egret, Bruce and DOW, it was so close. Kari you and Jon have a place in my heart to.
Cookin Biker and Ripem, thanks for making my parents welcome at their first and maybe last fest.
Chubby, your just a mess. LOL. Tom, I hope to have you beat me in golf one day. KSU does own Texas.
Brian Marr, nice work on the videos. Even 3 years late.
Rebbeca, your skills are very good. Quit hiding them. Don't quit saving lives.
Dhuff, my spritual advisor. I should have listened more. It is hard to leave the only thing in the world that loves you or you love. Keep those rib painters in line.
Stike, I want to age a 72 old steak and watch you eat it. LOL And keep it down.
Spawn is so fun to cook with.
I will never be able to thank everyone with Kaleigh. I did she her the other day for a second. Things have not changed much.
I didn't forget Molly, Smokin Todd at my first eggfest.
This is getting long. Sorry.
I know I forgot people. Like Mickey, hornhook, ect.
This place is great for everything.
ILYMTYEK
OAILYSM
I need all the help in the world with my new endeavor.
Thanks for taking the time to read.

Mike

Comments