Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Oh my gosh

MickeyT
MickeyT Posts: 607
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
This is a report on Larry"'s vidalia onion pie.[p]I'm climbing back on my chair, hold on one second.
That is the best item I have allowed my lips to touch in a long time.
I'm not a pie guy by any means, but that was just awesome.
I couldn't stop eating it. Cornfed, leave this one alone man, or all of the weight will jump back at ya. So easy to make and yet so incredibly good.[p]Thanks ol' buddy.[p]Next YB recipe.......... Tomato pie[p]Mick

Comments

• Lawn Ranger
    Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
    MickeyT,
    Man, o Man that pie looks good! I just printed the recipe and can't wait to try it. I saw a post the other day raving about Chef Wil's Onion Pie, but never saw the recipe. I was wondering if his and YB's are one in the same. My mouth is watering.[p]Thanks for the picture. BTW, I now have on-site electricity as opposed to the kind imported by extension cords. Man, I looked like Clark Griswold's (Chevy Chase)garage in Christmas Vaction.....you know,..turn on the Dremel and the street lights dim throughout the sub-division. [p]Mike

• YB
    YB Posts: 3,861
    MickeyT,
    Glad you enjoyed it Mick.
    Larry

• YB,
    How about that recipe? Sure sounds good.[p]Hugh Jass