Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Boys and Chef Rambo Night Again

Options
Lanier Jim
Lanier Jim Posts: 505
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Yep - the wife and daughter took off on a rainy cold night to another big sale going on at the local flea market and 50% off the free stuff on Craigslist! Yeah - that's where they pay you to take it off their hands! :laugh: You gotta love dem Po' Folks that can live like Royalty! :blink:

Now to dinner - it took a few minutes to get Chef Rambo the monkey out of the trees - but it's amazing what waving a few bananas around some will do.
1386-monkey-in-heaven.jpg

We saw this recipe at the Ritz Carlton - Atlanta when dining there not long ago to celebrate it being Wednesday. They called it Imported Smoked Swine Sausage. So, we asked Chef Rambo to crank Scrappy up and make us dinner. He served with baked Petite Italian 7 Grain Buns and Hungarian Frito Lay Wave Potatoes (not pictured)
s1.jpg
s2.jpg

Chef Rambo sliced it on a French Bias to properly sit on the Bun. Notice the perfect amount of char yet still moist center...simply beautiful. Chef then added some "Sweet Heat" Sauce and dinner was served. Sorry for the blur - the dang Kodak taped to my cell phone got some drool on the lens
s7.jpg
s8.jpg

Man - life is good when you can find a monkey chef and pay him in bananas...which I just happen to have plenty on hand. The boys night was great and hopefully the girls don't bring home too much junk......uh oh - just got an alert on my phone that wife has rented a U-Haul.
:laugh:

LJ or as some so fondly refer to me as - "MSB"

Comments