Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

EGG Price

FF/Medic EggheadFF/Medic Egghead Posts: 131
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I saw earlier where someone paid $450 for a used egg.. I can definitely one up that. I bought mine from a family member of a deceased man. The guy thought he was selling me a medium.....I got the large egg, 2 bags of coal, 2 bags of chips, ash tool, and V rack for.......... $275.00 I am a proud man!
·

Comments

• Your a thief, and you should be in jail. Just kiddin, sounds like a bargin. I bet you have already gotten your money out of it. Enjoy and happy grilling
    ·
  • Same story here. Guy bought a new Traeger and put up his old BGE on CL. Thought it was a medium but turned out to be a large. Asked for $250, haggled him down to $200 or $220. Came with a brand new firebox, a couple bags of charcoal, and custom built table. The egg itself was an older model. Had to replace the vent and will probably upgrade to a spring assist band soon. :woohoo:
    ·
  • Dats Hyway Wobberwie B)
    ·
  • Did they tell you how the man died? :whistle: :sick:

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Gateway to the Hill Country

·
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    FF/Medic Egghead, Alright good for you! Great deal! ;) Tim
    ·
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    McPhreak, Another great deal!

I know they are out there you just got to be in the right place at the right time. :) Tim
    ·
  • Remember the dead men that died so you could have an EGG.
    ·
  • WokOnMediumWokOnMedium Posts: 1,376
    And you sleep at night?!?!?!?

Wow, talk about a good reason to know what you're selling just as well as know what you're buying!!!!!
    ·