Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ribs. Heeeeeeeee!!!

Cornfed
Cornfed Posts: 1,324
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Ribs came off about 10 minutes ago. ST is cutting 'em up as we speak...err...type. Soon to follow are the wings then the tenderloin. Cardiologists, beware! ST and CF are goin' to town!!![p]HEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,
Cornfed

Comments

• AbqEgg'r
    AbqEgg'r Posts: 91
    Cornfed,
    You're ahead of me. The BGE is at 220, the baby back ribs have been on for 1 1/2 hours. Just about time for the bartender to make a few margaritas![p]TR

• King-O-Coals
    King-O-Coals Posts: 510
    Cornfed, my butt's been in the EGG since 1100 hrs.. It's up to 136 degs. internal. After a good nights sleep, it should be gettin close..

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    King-O-Coals,
    Pull some-o-dat pork for me there pal.
    What rub did you use??
    Nothin like lettin humpty do da work while you be sleepin.
    Happy pullin
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • King-O-Coals
    King-O-Coals Posts: 510
    Nature Boy, I used my old standby. Liquid garlic, Brucie's Blend, Prudhommes Pork&Veal Magic, yellow mustard, and of course,,, buttermilk. I wrapped it up in plastic wrap after rubbing and let it sit in crushed ice all night. The next morning I put it in my deep-freeze from 7;:30 till 11:00 to keep the meat cooler for a longer period as the smoke penetrated. (Now who was it that told me about that?)It was "fall-off-the-bone" tender and had a great taste down to the bone. It's for next weekend,,, but I confess,, I did have a bite or four........