Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Fish and shrimp ABTs

Options
Mr. Hyde
Mr. Hyde Posts: 99
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
While QBabe is away at the Nature ranch, I have been fending for myself. Mostly I have been using up stuff from the freezer. Thursday night I cooked up some grouper and some shrimp with a blend of DP's Jamaican Firewalk, and Ragin River. It was so-so (used WAY too much rub, couldn't taste the fish). Well tonight I chopped up the leftovers and used them in some ABT's...wonderful stuff. The cream cheese kind of soaked up some of the overwhelming rub flavor, and the blend of flavors was outstanding.[p]
Cooked them indirect at 325 for about an hour...grilled some corn on the cob, and tossed a salad. Yummy.[p]How many of those thing do you have to eat by yourself before you are considered a pig?

Comments

• Squeeze
    Squeeze Posts: 717
    Options
    Mr. Hyde,
    That is a great idea. I don't think you can eat too many before you are a pig, but it never hurts to try....oink oink my friend!!

Kevin Jacques
    The University of Que L.L.C. ®
    Killen, AL
    www.uofque.com

Take Your Taste Buds to School!
  • mollyshark
    mollyshark Posts: 1,519
    Options
    Mr. Hyde,[p]OINK. Tell me about it! I absolutely can't stop once I get started. I've hit some peppers so damn hot I have tears coming down my face and all I can do is sniffle "this is soooo good"..sniff. Addicting, absolutely addicting. Isn't it great?[p]mShark