Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Roseys Back!

Options
Lanier Jim
Lanier Jim Posts: 505
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I know some folks won't like the fact that there will be no pics of food :) - but I couldn't resist this one. If you recall - I posted a pic of Rosey - our Bassett Hound - a few weeks ago asleep on here favorite ugly chair. Here's that pic -
rosey.jpg

Well - after dinner tonight - Rosey disappeared and a little while later - my son asked "where's Rosey"...so, we went looking around our shack and this is what we found...snoring up a storm! I mean the loud kind...that rock the house!
roseysback.jpg

Yep - she had made her way to the oldest sons apartment and jumped up on his bed. Story goes - he was changing his sheets before being told it was dinner time...so, he threw his comforter back on the bed. No doubt in my mind that Rosey saw him do it and knew that it would be a good place to sleep because as soon as dinner was over (yeah, we put food in all three dogs bowl to eat with us) - Rosey went missing.

This is one funny dog...uhhhhhhh- I mean daughter. :laugh:

LJ

Comments