Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

To do or not to do?

Car Wash Mike
Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
edited November -1 in Off Topic
Hat or doo rag?
Make the egg look more authentic. Add bbq to one rib short?
Thx
rib-1.jpg

Mike

Comments

• doo rag would be fine, but is your ass really that big? hahha :laugh:

i hate to say it, but when i first look at it i don't see the word "rib". if anything, when i realized it was a word, i thought maybe it was supposed to be "rub".

if you can stand a little crit, too. i know you didn't ask, but i'm just coming at it from the graphic side of things.... the fork looks like it is doing something to the "O". fire? exploding? i know i know, it's the sun. just saying, first glance, not sure what is happening.

think there might be more happening than you need. is it for a sign on the restaurant?
  • I agree about the rub/rib thing. My ass is that big. LOL

rib-2.jpg

I still think I want the egg open with the ribs on it.

Mike
  • Fidel
    Fidel Posts: 10,172
    I'm with the stripper. I don't catch the word "rib" - you have to work for it. Why are your ribs on fire? I've watched you cook ribs several times and have never seen them burning.

It is pretty busy for a restaurant sign.
  • Mike

I always thought you had a cute one. I agree with the others.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• This is more for shirt sales and banner at classes/comps. My initial idea was the have an egg dot the i in rib. Stike feel free to design a sign. :) You have a ton of talent.

Mike