Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Computer concerns

Options
surveyor
surveyor Posts: 124
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
If I go on the egghead forum directly I get a warning that this site is an attack site. Should this be a concern. If I go through the big green egg home page I do not get that warning. I have never had a problem after visiting this site so is it worth worrying about?

Comments

• Gator Bait
    Options

Hi surveyor,

No web site is perfectly safe. My computer was attacked over the weekend but I do not know the source. I run Norton's Internet Security 2010 and fortunately it was able to clean my machine. Regardless of how this site is rated it makes good sense to run the best protection software you can. Just having a connection to an internet service provider is a risk.

Good luck and have a great day,

Gator

• surveyor
    surveyor Posts: 124
    Options
    I also run Norton 360, never had problems but was concerned with the warning. Thanks
  • Gator Bait
    Options

Glad to hear you haven't had any problems. Norton's rates this as a safe site but I have no idea how they determine this on a real time basis. We can only hope for the best.

Gator