Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
As we round out National BBQ Month, we hope you’ve gotten to try some new recipes that will keep you cooking all summer long. Check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Where to buy a screen?

Teach42Teach42 Posts: 218
edited 11:05PM in EggHead Forum
I keep seeing these in pictures from people, but I can't seem to find anywhere to buy one!

Anybody have a tip for what these are called, or where to find them?

Shrimpburgerscookingaway.jpg
·

Comments

• I got mine at camping world

Ross
    ·
  • RRPRRP Posts: 15,325
    They even sell some frameless ones at Wally World. They are so cheap I just throw them away after using them.
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,168
    It's a pizza screen. Most kitchen supply stores or restaurant supply stores will have them. WalMart carries a disposable version.

Maybe even call a local pizzeria and see if they'll sell you a couple. They should only be a couple bucks each.

If you can't find any let me know and I'll send you a couple. I have plenty.
    ·
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    i bought mine at a resturant supply store.. it was really cheap (less than $15).. mine comes in hande making hodag cookies ;) and stuffed tostitos

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
  • Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,837
    I get them from a restaurant supply store.

Here is an online site I found. good prices.

http://www.etundra.com/Standard_Duty-C6783.html
    ·
  • Teach42Teach42 Posts: 218
    I'll have to check Restaurant Depot. The Walmart near me doesn't carry the disposable ones.

Thanks for the advice all!
    ·