Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Chicken Breasts with Gremolata Seasoning

Smokey Bob
Smokey Bob Posts: 74
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Fixed chicken breasts with a garlic/lemon seasoning call gremolata yesterday....very tasty.
4 chicken breasts/bone in.[p]3 cloves garlic
1 tsp cracked black pepper
zest of one lemon
1/3 cup Italian parsley
1/2 tsp kosher salt
olive oil[p]With fingers, loosen skin from chicken.[p]In the work bowl fitted with steel blade, have the machine running and drop garlic thru feed tube; process until chopped fine. Stop-add parsley, lemon zest, and salt. Process until chopped med. fine. Scrape into bowl with cracked pepper. Mix well and add enough olive oil to form a paste. Divide mixture between chicken breasts spreading under skin. Spray skin with olive oil and s&p to taste.
I cooked direct at 350ºƒ until internal temp. of 145ºƒ..flipped and continue cooking until temp. of 155ºƒ. Removed them and covered with foil and let rest for about 10 min. Very tasty.[p]SB[p]PS For those of you that are terrible spellers like me! and use Internet Explorer, there is a nifty free program called ieSpell.
werks grate when i thimk 2 use it!!![p]http://www.iespell.com/[p][p]SB

Comments