Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I love this Forum

Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
This is my second day on this forum and honestly, it was worth the cost of the BGE just to be a part of this--the egg is just a bonus. From Stumpbaby wearing his wife's panties on his head to Mac in North Carolina's Richard Pryor imitation (glad you weren't seriously hurt MAC--but you did paint a funny picture)and all the great advice and recipes I love this place. It's better than HBO

Comments

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    JetJockeyJoe,
    I'm with ya man. Stick around, and you'll end up with a few real good new friends....and a purty good possibility you just might learn sumthin 'bout cookin' too! [p]Where are you at?
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • Nature Boy,
    O'Fallon IL--just outside of StLouis and right next to Scott AFB. I just made myself a sandwich out of the porkloin I cooked today using the recommendations you sent me last night. Very tasty and I can't believe how moist it is. I used a couple of Mesquite chunks for smoke (because that's all I had but I think next time I'll use hickory). I used Rendevous rub--until I get my order together for your DP products. I'm anxious to cook some salmon using your Raging River Rub. Joe

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Glad the pork loin worked for you Joe. Amazing how good they can be when you don't overcook them. Hickory is real good on pork. It has been over a year since I used any since I ran out, but next weekend, I have been assured some is on the way! Tried some sassafrass on chicken tonight. Kinda nice.[p]Sound like your havin' fun. Keep on cookin!
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ