Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Don't believe everything you see!

Lanier Jim
Lanier Jim Posts: 505
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Did some pizza tonight and got to thinking about Valentine's Day...which is getting close guys. So, while I had the wife chopping wood late this afternoon, That girl can swing an axe! :laugh: I felt a little bad about it so I made her a Heart Shaped Pizza
p3.jpg

Here's the Deep Dish one I made too
p4.jpg

p5.jpg
Hey - where did that come from....Uhhhhhh - okay, I'm lying - you caught me - all the photos above came off the internet :) but I did make the pizza below

p2.jpg

Yep - we loaded it up with ham, bacon, onion, real and shredded Mozzerella, and pepperoni. Got the egg to 550 and tossed that sucker on...14-15 minutes later, Young Dave and I were eating!

Just messing around with you and having some fun - I know I'll catch hell from a few about the BS pictures but you must admit - the Heart Shaped one is pretty cool!

LJ
That Fake Picture Taker from Georgia

Comments

• tjv
    tjv Posts: 3,830
    I can't see anything in your posts......dang pictures are to out of focus........sorry that was to big a softball coming right down the middle to pass on.......LOL.

t
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
  • Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Get used to it.
    How was the brisket the other day.

Mike
  • tjv
    brisketsammie.jpg

very satisfying.....still have a bunch left. It was a 9 pound packer. Gotta say, now I'm intrigued with the small packer briskets....just hope I can keep finding them. t

I need to talk to you about the stone. can you email me your number and I'll call tomorrow while on the road.
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Is that on an english muffin?
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • tjv
    just a hamburger bun, kinda looks like an english muffin though...
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    Jimmy I was worried about you boy. You had said a boys night at home and I saw that first pic :whistle:
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• You're a funny man - two things...first - the mini woo is awesome. Mickey hit it right on the button with the 1 3/4" height. Second - I hear you have a pizza stone in 3 pieces...looked almost new my source said.

I talked to Chubby today and he told me all about the mishap. Sounds like that guy is like a bull in a china store...ain't nothing safe! :laugh: He said it was a good time with you fine folks.

LJ
  • Come on Mick - you know I'm the warm hearted Ol' Poor Georgia Redneck boy. I can make my wifes heart just melt with love for me...uhhhhhhhh, when I give her my Amex that is! :laugh:

Get me some info on the Texas fest you mentioned to me today on the phone. But be warned - I will be wearing my Georgia Bulldog red and black winning colors on! :laugh:

LJ
  • Jim,
    If you've got it you don't have to flaunt it! :whistle: :huh:
  • HuH? Another "visitor" I see...not sure and don't care what you mean. Come out and play Phantom -

LJ
  • Grandpas Grub
    Grandpas Grub Posts: 14,226

That is just not fair.

GG