Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

AAAAAAAAAKKKKKKK

Options
2»

Comments

• Of course I guess that won't damage our retinas as bad as seeing ole Buddy D in a dress. Hopefully he was able to watch the game in heaven.
  • chipman
    chipman Posts: 85
    Options
    As a 49er fan I loved that the Saints won, and will be rooting for them in the SB. But that was just about the sloppiest played conference championship game I've seen in years. The Saints played scared and were very lucky to have won. They better shape up or they will get their clocks cleaned by the Colts.
  • Panhandle Smoker
    Options
    They got half of them back and they had the refs on their side. Sloppy game by both sides compaired to previous games. Saint's offense didn't even show up for the second half. It was a great game though, one that neither team deserved to loose. ;)
  • Frank from Houma
    Options
    Not too many folks will understand that one. B)

Buddy D. is jumping for joy. :laugh:
  • Frank from Houma
    Options
    Molly - I'll see if I can find some WHO DAT NATION coolaid to send you. Actually you have plenty around you - BEER!

GO SAINTS GO
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    I totally agree!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :)
    Thanks for thinking of me Frank!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    No matter what anyone says, that was one helluva game!
    That game was anyone's game and I think whoever won that deserved to win.

Favre kept getting injured and getting back in the game.
    But he blew the game on his last posession. The only thing NOT to do was throw an interception. He could've run or limped 5 or 10 yards and they still could've tried for the field goal. But somehow he managed to squeeze in one more turnover.

In the earlier game, I couldn't believe how much the announcers were slobbering over Peyton Manning. They always do but at one point they were practicaly calling him a genius for taking a couple steps sideways. He's an excellent QB but I wouldn't hate him so much if those boys in the booth didn't swoon like lovesick schoolgirls every time he steps onto the field!