Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

BGE EZ-Up Tent

Options
Marty4UT
Marty4UT Posts: 34
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Has anyone ever seen the BGE EZ-up type tent? can you post a picture on here for me to see? Thank you.

Comments

• Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    Options
    Oh yeah,I've seen them.Even thought about buying one in Atlanta at the FEST.Til I priced one...$$$$$. :whistle:
  • Jupiter Jim
    Jupiter Jim Posts: 3,351
    Options
    I have two pictures,They are well built and very nice.
    IMG_0402-1.jpg
    IMG_0403-1.jpg

I'm only hungry when I'm awake!

Okeechobee FL. Winter

West Jefferson NC Summer

• Marty4UT
    Options
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    I buy from the same company. I think the last 2 or 3 were on sale (with our company name and toyota on them)in the $1400 range on 10x10's.
    They are way better than the same brand from Sam's, etc... Much stouter frame.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    I purchased one at the Denver fest last Aug when the dealer made me an offer I couldn't refuse!
    You might get a good deal at an fest.
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    Options
    You DAYUM sure won't at the Mothership! :whistle:
  • SmokinParrotHead
    Options
    $1400.00!!!!???? Are you serious? Did you mean $140.00?!?!?!
  • Pork Butt Mike
    Options
    Thanks Jim for posting the pictures. Marty these EZ Ups are heavy duty well built. Well worth every penny. As you can see Jim posted up two BGE ones, thats the first time I used mine at the Florida Mini Fest and was so pleased with it. Not only for fest we use it for but also camping. Mickey I hope that was a mistake on the price you posted. If I remember right BGE one coast me around 200 dollars.
  • Susan Egglaine
    Options
    I bought one at the Mothership on 10/17/2009 for $213.79 total. I had been in the market for one & had checked Sam's, Lowe's, Home depot etc. The BGE tents are of much better quality. ;)
  • BobS
    BobS Posts: 2,485
    edited February 2014
    Options
    SmokinParrotHead wrote:
    $1400.00!!!!???? Are you serious? Did you mean $140.00?!?!?!

I bought an EZ Up (generic -- nothing printed on the canopy) after my first canopy bit the dust. They sell a number of different models and the top end can be a lot more expensive than the standard offering at Wal Mart or Home Depot, etc.

These are the first guys that came up on the Google search (BuyShade) and I am not pushing or recommending them, but you can see the range of EZ Up products.

I got the Eclipse II Aluminum in 10 X 15' and it is fantastic!

I added the roller bag, the leg weights and one wall to help block the sun.

There was no option to buy parts or repair my first canopy, but I do not expect to ever have to buy another of these.
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    That price was with sides (3 and one printed), sand bags, printed table cover and printed canopy.
    I have had them in 30 mph winds and only had to resew one. (Note in winds, no sides up).
    Yes very high dollar but when not much if you think advertising.
    I ruined several of the Sam's lightweight EZ-Ups.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Crimsongator
    Crimsongator Posts: 5,797
    Options
    Maybe with a different attitude you would :whistle:
  • Marty4UT
    Options
    Thanks to all for your comments.
  • Rodney
    Rodney Posts: 2
    Options
    Where can I order the BGE eazy up tent?
  • Crimsongator
    Crimsongator Posts: 5,797
    Options
    Your dealer is able to order them through their distributors. It is on my dealers pricelist. They are also available at the mothership. Their number is 770-934-5300