Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

dizzy pig salmon

texasAUtigertexasAUtiger Posts: 154
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Man oh man... I used the dizzy pig bbq recipe

https://dizzypigbbq.com/recipesSalmon.html

for the maple salmon... simple to do and RAVE reviews. I thought the color was outstanding.

Add in some homemade mashed potatoes and some grilled asparagus and what a supper!

Thanks dizzy pig!

IMG_2143.jpg
·

Comments

• Very well done!
    I love a good grilled salmon....
    Yours looks like I can almost taste it.
    ·
  • Did you use the DP rub too? I would like to do some tomorrow, but I don't have that rub yet.......
    ·
  • SmokinParrotHead wrote:
    Did you use the DP rub too? I would like to do some tomorrow, but I don't have that rub yet.......

Yes, I did. I got my delivery today of about 6 DP bottles of rubs plus 3 or 4 other kinds, do this was my first try. I give them an A+!

Did the salmon tonight using the Raging River (outstanding flavor, although it must not have much salt in it so I salted to taste).

My plan for this weekend is to do the crab cakes (recipe on the site above) using the Tsunami Swim.

I wanted to get some rack of lamb today when I went to the store but they didn't have any. The DP recipe for that looks great too. I went for some baby backs instead.
    ·
  • Wow looks good.
    ·