Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - A Few Questions

Lanier Jim
Lanier Jim Posts: 505
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Evening folks - got a few questions and one poll.

1. So my lazy rearend doesn't have to go looking...when is the OKC...where, hotel, etc? I might have to join in that one. I'd like you fine folks to see just how "nasty" a guy I am. :)

2. Fidel - send me an email with the info on the get together. Again - same as above - "Nasty" Lanier Jim would like to join in. Let me know what I can bring...I have a small refridgerator with a little bit of produce in it.

3. The Poll - please take your number of posts and divide it by the months you've been a member. That should give you a close average of how many posts you make a month. My number was 135.6...373 posts / 2.75 months = 135.6 see below. Well, it was before the last 2 I made
posts.jpg

Post your number...and don't worry, No more "Locker Room Humor" - back to food only (since the remodeling is 95% done)

LJ

Comments