Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Rack of Lamb done Dizzy Pig

Wino
Wino Posts: 69
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Another great meal thanks to Chris and Dizzy Pig Rubs. Did a rack of lamb with Cow Lick. This is the second time I have done the recipe from the Dizzy Pig website. It has come out perfect each time. Sides were au gratin potatoes, and asparagus. Washed it down with 99 Viader Cabernet. Could not get any better. Thanks go out to Costco for rack of lamb at $8.99 lb vs. Fresh Market at $19.99 lb. Stocked up and put 2 more in the freezer for later.
Thanks again Chris.
Wino

Comments

• BunkyRub
    BunkyRub Posts: 52
    Wino,
    Great seeing someone on this site that has had Ms. Viader's wine. On a trip to the wine country in '95, we visited her vineyards and she was gracious enough to invite my wife and me into her home that is on the property. We had tried all of her vintages to date at that point and mentioned the only one we had never tried was the 1989. She only had a few left, but gave us one to take home! As you know, her wines are outstanding-have not had the '99 yet. I agree the Costco lamb is a great deal.

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Wino,
    Qfan did a fantastic job with that Cow Lick recipe. Alls I did was mix it up and get it out to you! So, while I can't take all the credit here, I can say I am real happy you enjoyed! Sounds like a great meal. [p]How do you do your au gratin taters? I want to try making that sometime and see if the kids will eat it. Used to eat them all the time at home growing up.[p]Enjoy the rest of the weekend. We have had knock-dead beautiful weather here this weekend.
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ