Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

If you could pick just one Eggfest.....

The Naked WhizThe Naked Whiz Posts: 7,780
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just for fun, if you could pick just one Eggfest other than Eggtoberfest to attend this year, which one would it be and why? (I exclude Eggtoberfest, because I'm afraid that might be the default answer because it's the biggest and best and most obvious.) You may assume that travel expense is not a consideration. Just base your choice on the Eggfest itself.
The Naked Whiz
·

Comments

• HungryManHungryMan Posts: 3,470
    Only been to a few, but Waldorf is always good. That's a hard question since there are a few others that sound like a lot of fun.
    ·
  • Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,787
    The Sunshine State this march will be the best! And it is only 20 minutes from the house. Hope to see some of you there.
    ·
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Oklahoma. -RP
    ·
  • WokOnMediumWokOnMedium Posts: 1,376
    All set to go to Sunshine State Eggfest...well and the Mini Icefest...I think that counts kinda. But as a full blown Eggfest Sunshine will be my first and you never forget your first! :silly:
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,048
    No Question about it.

Spring Chickens Coop Fest :)
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,168
    FidelFest was great this year.
    ·
  • Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,768
    That may well be what I have to do this year. I'd have to support our home state fest, though Waldorf would be a very close second.
    ·
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,665
    Fidelfest was great but so was the unofficial MiniFest and I'm really looking forward to that one again.
    ·
  • GeoGeo Posts: 53
    No track record yet. We have very high hopes for our inaugural Gulf Coast Eggfest on April 24,2010.
    www.gulfcoasteggfest.com
    ·
  • fieroguyfieroguy Posts: 777
    #1 - Sunshine State
    #2 - Fla. Mini-Fest
    ·
  • dhuffjrdhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    OKC
    ·
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    i am going to try to attend the carolina eggfest this year just to check it out..

although i may be only able to attend rather than cook :(

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    it was!!!!!!

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    Some of the backyard Fests by the North Georiga Eggers are Fun.
    ·
  • #1 Florida, it was my first and my family and I have been to the last 5 or 6.

#2 Waldorf, attended for the last 2 years and it is special.

Lazydog B)
    ·
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Oklahoma!!!!!!!!!!! The whole eggspeince and the trip back last year was amazing.

Mike
    ·
  • I've only been to four besides Atlanta, but Waldorf is a can't miss fest for me. Looking forward to the Sunshine State fest in March though. That one might give Waldorf a run for it's money. And I would be remiss if I didn't mention NiEggara as a very close second.
    ·
  • love "hotlanta" its got to be the best!!!no questions asked..
    ·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    Sunshine Fest
    ·
  • CBBQCBBQ Posts: 610
    It'll be the Sunshine State Eggfest for me this year.
    ·
  • have not been to an eggfest yet so I'd have to say the Okie fest this coming April, if I'm in town that weekend
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,082
    Terry,

And the price was right B)

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • NoVA BillNoVA Bill Posts: 3,005
    Yea...that was the ticket to have.
    ·
  • Is this a trick question? It is tough trying to pick one over another since the are all outstanding events. But if I had to rank them, my top three would be 1) Sunshine 2) NiEGGara and 3) Waldorf.
    Larry
    Aiken, SC. and
    Fancy Gap, Va.
    ·
  • Is this a trick question? It is tough trying to pick one over another since the are all outstanding events. But if I had to rank them, my top three would be 1) Sunshine 2) NiEGGara and 3) Waldorf.
    Larry
    Aiken, SC. and
    Fancy Gap, Va.
    ·
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    OKC

Denver

and hoping the 1st time KC Eggfest this June is great!
    ·
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    I think Larry is going to put on a very nice fest.

Mike
    ·
  • I made it to 4 of them last year and liked OKC the best. But there are a LOT of people to feed there!!
    ·
  • hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,838
    OKC will be my first official fest. I'd like to go to the one in N.H., and I'll be at the first official fest in Plano in Nov.
    ·
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    Hornman: Ya know about the rule of the forum member with the lowest post count has to buy on Friday night at OKC,right!
    :woohoo: :woohoo: :ermm: :lol: :lol:
    ·