Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with that beer you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Hoss duck hunts in a tuxedo!

hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,841
edited 3:17PM in EggHead Forum
And comes back with a goose! :woohoo:

hitchcockgoose.jpg

Sorry, Hoss...!
·

Comments

• Posts like this should be in the OT forum or maybe we could start a special pre-adolescent forum?
    ·
  • Little ChefLittle Chef Posts: 4,725
    That was actually pretty funny!!! Time for you to attend an Eggfest, so you understand the personalities of the folks involved here! B) 99.9999 percent great peeps!! Don't criticize till you join in, and you will never look back!! ;) But don't throw stones.... because they hurt :pinch: But they just bounce off when it is a newbie throwing them...... :whistle:
    ·
  • Thanks for the tip but it's a bit hard to attend an egg fest when you live on the other side of the world. My only source of egg info is this forum and I'm getting sick of trawling through what should be private email in an attempt to find some worthwhile info.

I've been involved in this forum for nearly five years and I have never seen so many public posts that are nothing more than in-joke chat among a few good 'ol boys.
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,438
    Ok let us keep it cool. Would Hoss cook that low and slow because of the fat content :P
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • I think Hoss would more likely do a GooSpaLoneian instead of turduckin. Just my 2 cents worth.
    :ermm:
    ·
  • Teach42Teach42 Posts: 218
    Settle down, Francis.
    ·
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    An Egg Downunder, While you have been here for five years I have only been for one. I only wish to welcome you to North America one day perhaps to an eggfest and then maybe you will lighten up. We are not robots we are people. What cook do you have to share to day? Post it so we can learn from your genius. Tim :)
    ·
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    Well with 47 posts in 5 years doesnt seem lke you make many contributions either.
    I must agree that many,many of the threads have become virtually useless. But, we have the option of not reading them or even not visiting the forum at all.
    ·
  • hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Ah, jeez...at least it was food related :)
    ·
  • BayouMarkBayouMark Posts: 283
    Five years bouncing around here and 47 posts. You remind me of many city streets--one way! If you will get your nose out of the air and your eyes on goal you sill see that the forum is all about cooking expertise with and w/o bge's. For the life of me I can't think of a thing on the forum that I would call useless unless, perhaps, reading criticisim from narcissists! We have fun, we cook, and we kid each other. If that OFFENDS you then join a gasser site. Frankly, I find your adolescent drivel tiesome and out of touch.
    ·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    WELL SAID! ;)
    ·
  • :lol:
    GooSpaLoneian
    Gooossssss Fraaabaaaa
    ·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    :P :laugh: :laugh:
    ·