Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

week 2

Options
crghc98
crghc98 Posts: 1,006
edited November -1 in Weight Loss Forum
Hit 220 on sunday, so down 6 in the first two weeks...struggling this week to stay on track, and due to a knee injury, can't work out as much as I'd like...

Anyone else feeling the week 3 hump

Comments

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,767
    Options
    im procrastinating thru january, diet starts after the winni derby next weekend. then my plan is meat and old overholt rye whiskey diet for a month or two B) those budlights are too heavey in the carbs. 4 butts worth of weight to go, would really like to hit it hard and have two gone for march, we'll see
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • crghc98
    crghc98 Posts: 1,006
    Options
    My brother gets married in June, so I hope to be under two bills by then...haven't been that since high school...he goes 6'1" about 275 right now and hasn't done anything to get down a little....looking to embarass him, of course my "little" bro could kick my a$$ nine ways to Sunday. :lol: