Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Tonight\'s Steak Dinner (slide show)

AvocadosAvocados Posts: 465
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Picked up a nice dry aged ribeye, shrimp, asparagus, brussel sprouts, taters, and a couple cold brews...

This is my first attempt at a photobucket slide show so click and enjoy!!

th_IMG_0278.jpg

Boy did it taste good!!!

- Barry
·

Comments

• HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    ABSOLUTELY MAGNIFICOUS!I really liked the cook!INCREDIDLE!Be PROUD! :)
    ·
  • Nice cook Barry, good job

Ross
    ·
  • Great cook - that's alot of food! I'm a little jealous - your pics are better than my cell phone with the kodak taped to it!

LJ
    ·
  • KMagnusKMagnus Posts: 114
    Looked like a fantastic Surf-n-Turf meal!

The slide show worked out just fine.
    ·
  • EggsakleyEggsakley Posts: 1,014
    Looks perfect. I'm droolin here. Dont post this kind of stuff without a warning before hand. :)
    ·
  • Looks Great!!! I am sure that was an enjoyable meal.

Can't get myself to eat Brussel Sprouts though.
    ·
  • Nice cook Barry, how did you prep your shrimp and cook them?-r
    ·
  • AvocadosAvocados Posts: 465
    Just removed shell, skewered, brushed on some olive oil and dusted with DP raging river. Then grilled direct for a couple minutes on each side.
    ·
  • Great looking grub there.

And, I'm going to have to check out this Photobucket slideshow thingie.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • Teach42Teach42 Posts: 218
    Very nicely done! Everything looks fantastic!
    ·
  • Good stuff. Just finish a keg of Dog Fish Head 60 minute. Again, good stuff. J.
    ·
  • MattMatt Posts: 6
    Now that is awesome. Try coating the asparagus in oil, salt, pepper and grill directly on the grate. The hotter the better. The tops get crispy and nutty. One of the best flavors on earth!

Matt
    ·