Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Friday Night Pizza

QBabeQBabe Posts: 2,275
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
After a HORRIBLE day at work, I arrived home to find that Mr. Hyde had dinner all planned and ready and after relaxing with a glass of Shiraz, he proceeded to make pizzas for our dinner tonight. What a nice surprise and a welcome one after my day today![p]pizza-dough-balls.jpg[p]Here are the dough balls in the final stages of proofing, right before he rolled them out and threw them...[p]pizza-veggies.jpg[p]Here's Pizza #1 - A Veggie Pizza with green pepper, mushrooms, tomatoes, onion and roasted garlic.[p]pizza-roasted-garlic-and-cheese[p]And, here's Pizza #2 - My favorite, cheese and roasted garlic...[p]Happy Friday Everyone!
Tonia
:~)[p]

Comments