Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Hey Ya'll

Options
2»

Comments

• Lanier Jim
    Options
    Hey - SU is tops! They look to be very good this year if memory serves me correct.

Dang - Clemson just beat North Carolina big!

LJ
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    SU seems to be doing well this year. Carolina lost to Clemson?! Wow!

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• NoVA Bill
    NoVA Bill Posts: 3,005
    Options
    Hey Daisy,

From one medium egger to another...welcome to the forum. You're going to have a blast and OBTW some great food.

:laugh:
  • Spring Chicken
    Options
    Welcome from me too, and the entire staff at the Chicken Ranch. Like all those before me we're here to help make your new Eggsperience more fun. Reading the Forum is good for learning, and also good for when you have a specific question. Just ask, we'll be there. Meanwhile, do what WessB said.

By the way, after reading some of your replies below I saw where you used the word "tussle." Haven't seen that word used in a while and the thought suddenly came to me that you just might be Daisy Mae Scraggs, Li'l Abner Yokum's girlfriend, and you live in Dogpatch, USA. If so, you're the only person, so far, from Dogpatch who has a Big Green Egg.

But then again, you may not know what I'm talking about.

Happy Egg'n to you.

Spring "Dogpatch Is Still A Real Place To Some Of Us" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • Village Idiot
    Options
    Actually, some real profound quotations have come out of the old comic strips. The one that comes to my mind is from Pogo: "We have met the enemy and they is us".

I wonder how many kids today would get the meaning of that, and even more scary, be familiar with the original quote from Oliver Perry.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• Spring Chicken
    Options
    Still holds true fifty years after he said it. Seems we haven't learned much over the years.

Spring "Knowledge Without Involvement Is A Waste Of Brain Cells And Vice Versa" Chicken
  • Serial Griller
    Options
    Hey Daisy! Welcome!
    Enjoy your new egg!
  • Ala-Egg
    Ala-Egg Posts: 162
    Options
    Welcome to the world of BGE, you will have a blast with your medium. I am in Alabama myself, but in the northeast part of the state.