Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: Speechless

wspwooks1
wspwooks1 Posts: 79
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I am a gigantic UT Vol fan and to say that I am disappointed is a gigantic understatement. Well so much for waiting on cooking that ten pound butt til tomorrow. Looks like me and Mr. Budweiser are gonna have fun staring at a temperature gauge the rest of the night until I pass out and my pager on my thermometer wakes me up.

What a snake in the grass you are Lane Kiffin. I hope all the USC fans on here realize how big of a lying sack of poo you just got as a head coach.

Vol Nation Forever,

GHL

Comments

• Fidel
    Fidel Posts: 10,172
    He's just going home. Happens all the time in college ball.
  • Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    That's HARSH,Why would he stay?? :laugh: :ohmy: :whistle: He had a chance to go SOMEWHERE! :laugh: Just funnin! ;)
  • jebbia
    jebbia Posts: 32
    U r right 2 many snake oil salesmen in college football.I put Kiffen in the same
    class as Meyer & Carroll.They will say anything to get a recruit.Meyer just told a kid he had a dream that god saw the kid playing at Florida.Meanwhile there's a report on a Gainsville radio station that Meyer had relations with a 23 year old.I heard that's the real reason for his leave of absence.I don't know if the rumor about the girl is true but he did tell the recruit that.I'll take Jim Tressell all day every day over any of those guys.He doesn't need a TV camera around to help a kid out or do a good deed.
  • lets, see, give up wearing that ugly orange gear and living god-awful, foggy/rainy/nasty tennessee for the sunny beaches of southern california where you coach a team called the 'trojans' (and hear one of the perks is an endless supply of the 'same' heeee) . . .yeah, tough decision!!!
  • Fidel
    Fidel Posts: 10,172
    Max, have you ever seen the campus of USC? Not exactly in the glamorous parts of LA you see on TV and in theaters.
  • Endless sun and warm weather, tough decision. I just wonder what kind of problems he is getting into. USC has already self reported the mens BB program.

Eggie
  • oh, i know it, its actually in a pretty dumpy part of LA, as opposed to UCLA which is in westwood. ..still, i was out there one time, and saw a bunch of girls, classic southern cal look to them, all wearing skin tight t-shirts with a silk screen on them that said "MEMBER USC TROJAN TESTING TEAM" ....you don't get that tennessee!!! and once you get out of the USC slum, you are only a mile from the blue pacific . ...
  • As a USC fan, I have to say I am not thrilled by the hire. Kiffin has not done much as a head coach. Maybe it was the players he inherited. That should not be an excuse at USC since the team is still solid. If he is not successful, his tenure will be pretty short, and Tennessee can have him back. :huh:

We shall see.
  • As a USC fan, I have to say I am not thrilled by the hire. Kiffin has not done much as a head coach. Maybe it was the players he inherited. That should not be an excuse at USC since the team is still solid. If he is not successful, his tenure will be pretty short, and Tennessee can have him back. :huh:

We shall see.
  • I am a huge VOLs fan and I am pissed about this. I think with kiffin getting his rhythm and the prince leaving UF we could have taken the SEC (well bama would have taken it all, but you know...). I hope ol' Lane runs into Al Davis somewhere and gets kicked in the junk.
  • Kiffin's move is not a whole lot different from what Brian Kelly did at Cincinnati. Leaving his players right before a bowl game. Sheeze.

Not likely Kiffin will meet up with Al the Traitor since Al is in No. Cal. Even if they meet up, I doubt Al will be able to lift his leg high enought to do any junk kickin' That dude just needs to go someplace quiet to live out his remaining years.
  • Honestly I have a hard time understanding why anyone would be upset to see him go. That guy is a disaster, TN is better off without him.
  • Bacchus
    Bacchus Posts: 6,019
    He's a Patsy. USC is going on probation and Kiffin was the only one who would take the job.