Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Italian Cheeseburger Lasagna - Awesome!

Lanier Jim
Lanier Jim Posts: 505
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
This Egg cooking stuff will make a man stand in the cold and drool while he's doing it! Tonight while the girls were out - the boys got creative. We raided the fridge and came up with a cheeseburger lasagna with pepperoni and bacon...used some diced tomatoes with green chiles...american and pepperjack cheese...and lasagna noodles. Let me tell you...this thing was terrific! The 12 year old did the honors with the camera - you would have thought he was on set with a Victoria's Secret model..."move it here, turn it this way, turn on that light" ...hell, I needed some more Advil before dinner. :)

Building the thing - notice the pieces of pepperonis
l.jpg

The 10" deep dish aluminum pan worked great on the Small. Notice the American chunks on top
l8.jpg

The set up - plate setter legs down, tall GrateMates, and 12" stone. Temp was constant at 350
l7.jpg

Shaggy the Weber got in the action tonight while Scrappy Do slept under the table
l6.jpg

Baby Bobol's with EVOO, a ton of Bad Byron's Butt Rub, and Monterey Jack cheese made for some great bread sticks
l5.jpg

Shaggy toasted the Bobol's to perfection - don't laugh at the recipe - the 23 year old son turned these things into heaven - What an Awesome taste!
l4.jpg

Well - was I wrong! Tell me this creation doesn't look great. Three layers thick of italian tasting cheeseburger with a little kick
l3.jpg

This was excellent - how about the breadsticks - I call them Bad Byron's Buttsticks
l1.jpg

Comments