Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

3:04 AM Forum Check

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Good morning Eggheads…

I just had to be awakened twice. Yep! Twice. I was deep in dreamstate in my charging station dreaming that I was comfortably asleep in my ‘comfy-chair’ dream’n that I was asleep. All of a sudden, one of the dreams begin to alert me that pressure was building up inside my carcass and immediate action was necessary in order to avoid a major problem. I’m used to getting such alerts while in my recharge station and have a well-practiced protocol of steps designed to solve the matter before disaster occurred. But this time I was deeply confused as to which dreamstate I was to respond to. If I selected the wrong one I could head out in the wrong direction and use up vital small-time-units searching for the facility maintenance department thereby increasing the possibility of failure.

This situation had never occurred before during my assignment on this planet, or if it did, my recollectors were unable to re-familiarize themselves with it. So I used my deductive reasoning skills and determined that one situation must take priority over the other, and because the word “priority” contained the word “prior” within its collection of alphabetical symbols, it stands to reason that any “prior” experiences should take precedence over non-prior experiences and I should do so quickly. In other words, I should immediately extract myself from the recharging station and put my go-forwards into motion in the direction of the facility maintenance department while overriding any other influences just as I had been trained to do. It worked, and before a felis catus could pass his tongue over his buttock area I was vertical in front of the appropriate porcelain furniture piece with the pressure release lever in hand. Once again success. I suppose that’s why I am in a decision making capacity and have all the perks that go with it.

I felt good about myself and decided to check the Forum to make sure it was still being maintained by a reliable crew. It was. In fact, there are 24 Members and 313 Guests claiming on-duty status. That’s a good thing and I can return to my recharging station.

Say goodnight Leroy.

Spring “Decision Maker Extraordinaire” Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments