Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

3 course meal Lots o pics

Options
cookn biker
cookn biker Posts: 13,407
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
and stuffed fatty for breakfast.
Roasting jalapenos and marinating the shrimps

11010007.jpg

11010004.jpg

Sausage with smoked colbyjack, jalap. and swamp venom
pineapple head on the outside.

11010009.jpg

Salsa: black eyed peas, roasted jalap., avacado, onion, roma tomatoes, hawiian roasted garlic seasoned salt with lemon and lime juices.
11010011.jpg

Shrimp and fried spinich coming off and trout going on.
For the trout I lowered the temp and setup from 400 direct to indirect to 325 ish.

11010012.jpg

11010014.jpg

Shrimp, fryed spinich and bean salsa plated
11010016.jpg

Trout and fatty coming off and gorilla bread, my way

11010020.jpg

This set of pics are awfull
11010022.jpg

Trout tacos

11010023.jpg

11010024.jpg

I added bananas and walnuts and deleated the butter. Tasty. Could have lowered the heat to 300 so the bottom wasn't slightly burnt and the middle more done.
Still real good!!

11010026.jpg
Molly
Colorado Springs
"Loney Queen"
"Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE

Comments

• Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Options
    Molly.........those tacos are absolutely out of this world.....NO.... everything... the salsa....the trout...the shrimp..are out of this world..........wowwwwwwww.....wish I was your neighbour.... :laugh:
  • 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Options
    I'm like Beli! I wish I were your neighbor. Nice everything. You da girl! :woohoo: Tim
  • NoVA Bill
    NoVA Bill Posts: 3,005
    Options
    Molly, certainly looks like it was worth the wait! Very nice, just for the heck of it how long did it take from start to finish?

Thanks,
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,529
    Options
    Molly, very impressive cooks and photo journal, just curious if you fed any lucky neighbours :P
    -Gary
    canuckland
  • cookn biker
    Options
    I was thinking the same thing after I got done posting. (half the job)
    I started at 2ish I think to pic posting time. Folding laundry in between. Propping food for posts ect.
    Starting meaning I lit the egg. Jalaps on by 2:45.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Nope, not today.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Thanks Beli!!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Ah come on, thanks Tim!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Robins
    Robins Posts: 131
    Options
    Molly,

Everything looks amazing, what did you put on the trout?
    I would love to have some of that salsa!
  • CVDSmokeShack
    Options
    Molly;
    Sheeot... how does a fella make a reservation????

CVD
  • Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    Options
    WHATASPREAD! ;) Looks like you're ponying up to the OUTTADABOX challenge! :)
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Raging River, a Dizzy Pig Product, evoo, lemon and lime.
    Tasty indeed!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Anytime Chris!!! :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Oh Hoss..Think cold..Minnesoooota..spicy cause you aitn't gonna be there.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    Options
  • JLOCKHART29
    JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Options
    Molly what has gotten in to everyone?!! Everyone is just putting out massive amounts of food tonigh! I love me some shrimps! ;) Some of the crew catch the trout?!LOL
  • Angela
    Angela Posts: 543
    Options
    I think I spy some Griswold or Wagner cast iron on that egg. Food looks good too :cheer:
    Egging on two larges + 36" Blackstone griddle
  • Beanie-Bean
    Beanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    Options
    Molly, great looking cook. I like all the colors from the trout taco pic.

Cheers!