Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Wicked Good Charcoal Thumbs up

Options
ckcgnfshn
ckcgnfshn Posts: 21
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
FYI: I wanted to go in with a couple of family members to buy a pallet of Wicked Good Charcoal. I contacted Larry from WGC. He called his local distributor in the West Coast and tyried to make arrangements for me to buy it directly from them. He made arrangements but they flaked out. So, I called Larry back and he made arrangements for me to buy a pallet from him and have it shipped accross country for almost as cheap as it would have been to buy it here. He emailed me on friday to let me know that the pallet got delayed on it's cross country trip due to bad weather. It should still be here in a couple of days. His customer service is outstanding. We bought a 60 bag pallet of charcoal.

On another note, I recently had to clean out my XL BGE and had to burn a bowl of Charcoal. I used the WGC Weekend Warrior Blend and burn it at 550-600 degrees for 5 plus hours. It burned very well and there was plenty left in the bowl.

I have to say, that from the customer service to the quality of the product is excellent. Go with Wicked Good Charcoal.

Comments

• Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    Ditto :) we do the pallets too and just love the stuff. It is nice when the people are as good as their product :)
  • This is very good charcoal to use. LaraLee Dist. have shipped full pallets to me, actually put them on the truck and have them rolling my way, just on my WORD that I'll be sending a check: they didn't want anyone here to have to wait extra time for the truck to arrive just because they didn't have the money in hand. Great folks.