Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
National BBQ Month sure was tasty! We hope you got to try just as many new BBQ recipes as we did and some old favorites as well. If not, you can find all our BBQ recipes here and try them out all summer long. One of our favorites was Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise and Ted Reader’s Rum Injected Sweet Potatoes. As the weather’s heating up, use your EGG for a cool treat-Ice Cream Sandwiches! Keep an eye out for some Father’s Day recipes from chefs & their dads, coming soon!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Chores are almost done

cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,395
edited 10:57PM in EggHead Forum
time for some cooking!! Got the medium fired up.

11010002.jpg
Molly
Colorado Springs
"Loney Queen"
"Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
·

Comments

• What type of fish do you have? Can you please post your prep, egg temp, time cooked, any details for us rookies.
    ·
  • NoVA BillNoVA Bill Posts: 3,005
    Yeaaaaa...bring it on Molly lookin fwd to your pics.
    ·
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,395
    Those are trout. That is my plan. :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    ·
  • FluffybFluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Awesome Molly! Can't wait to see the results. I only have a boring old chicken marinating.
    ·
  • johnrezzjohnrezz Posts: 116
    Ribs here, not sure how I am doing them though..... well see how I feel whey I pull them out.....

J
    ·
  • What's the Vodka for? :huh:
    ·
    Nothing boring about bird!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    ·
    Take pics J!! I''m not sure you even own one. :) All I saw was a pile of snow in that last pic. :laugh:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    ·
    There's a story behind that bottle. ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    ·
  • smoky bsmoky b Posts: 648
    molly i hate to say it but i'm not going to make it to 500. 40 useless posts in the last 24 hrs and i'm still not close. oh well, maybe i'll be in the running for the toss kit next time.
    ·
    bummer
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    ·
  • FluffybFluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Smoky, I have to agree. I've been a member here for 3 years and I only have 250! Sad.
    ·