Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

AZ Eggfest in Tempe Feb. 13th

reelgem
reelgem Posts: 4,256
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I just got off the phone with BBQ Islands in Tempe, AZ. We are looking to buy a demo egg and he told me that they are going to have 20 eggs to cook on at the fest and available for purchase. Some XL's, L's and Med.'s. The cost will be $639 for a large demo egg and 20% off all accessories. I didn't realize that this will be the first eggfest in AZ. Apparently the one that was held last year was not approved by BGE. The person that held it wasn't actually a dealer and didn't have a store. These people sound really enthusiatic and have been in business for 8 yrs and selling eggs for 2 years.
As for the banner and the wrong dates...they've been in contact with BGE to correct the dates but it still hasn't been changed. I suggested he gets a forum handle and starts posting updates so people know what's going on. He going to do that today, so watch for any updates.

Comments